plaid

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Two Sweet

Looking back, I wish I had done a better job of sitting with each guest at my shower- just to talk and pose for a picture. Everyone who came is special to me in a different way and I felt very loved and supported. My shower represented a day of celebration for the gift I have been waiting for my whole life and it was a very happy and exciting day for me. Thank you so much to my four best girlfriends- for your love and constant friendship. Special thanks to Nicole and Lindsey for throwing me a beautiful shower and for truly understanding what my baby shower meant to me. You know me well you were very generous. I loved everything about it!
To my wonderful Aaron: Thank you. I love you for your kind heart, and quick mind, and beautiful soul. I love you for being such a strong and dependable partner, I love you for the dedicated and loving father I know you'll be. I love you for loving me and the boys and I'm blessed to be starting the family I've been thinking of and praying for my whole life- WITH YOU!
Oh, and I love you because you're handsome. ;)
Daddio and Uncle Ratzo, I love you. I'm so glad you came to the shower. Daddy, I can't wait for you to hold your grandsons.
I can't believe I'm having twin boys. I am constantly thinking of all the crazy stories I've heard of these two growing up and I can't help but be filled with joy...and fear at the same time. :)
My favorite Aunt and Uncle...
My beautiful little sister. I'm overwhelmed with emotion as I reflect on how much I love you. I'd do anything to protect you and keep you happy. I've always been quite fond of you, very proud of you, and absolutely in love with you and I'm so happy that our bond has stayed strong and continued to grow. I'm HONORED at the thought of my sons having a bond like ours.
Oh, and the boys told me they plan on pooping on you as a get back for biting them.
Love you, Nicole and Allie. Thank you for your advice- after seeing sweet Georgie and Tristan grow, I'm confident I'll hit you up for more.
Thank you for the Bumbos, Tabi and DeAnna!
It was great to see old friends!
Every party needs at least one game, right?
Aaron and I love every gift we opened! We're keeping everything. I know I sort of panicked mid opening, so thank you to everyone as I had a moment.
Yummy Yummy. These doughnuts were made special to match the shower colors.
Brunch was perfect.
The whole day was perfect.
This pregnancy has been so wonderful and exciting. I can't believe it's almost time to introduce my little kickers to the world. They're so loved already.
Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment