My life has changed since entering motherhood- some subtle changes and some huge... but in the end, all good:
* I'm even more uptight than I used to be. And I don't care.
* I bought new jeans and they are two sizes bigger than I wore last year at this time. And they are high rise. And when I sit I have to do that grab and lift at the front thing. (And I'm totally okay with this for now).
* William pooped his pants today in Target resulting in a big blow out and the need to change his outfit immediately and I wasn't embarassed for a second.
* I literally never know what time it is. But I can tell you exactly how long it was since the boys ate last and when they'll be eating again.
* I finally let my savings take a little hit and the car we chose is a station wagon. And it has this on the back window:
* My heart has expanded in such a beautiful way and I feel more love than I knew ever possible.
* I began to pray again. It started when I needed help, when I felt scared. Now practically the minute I open my eyes in the morning, I'm thanking God for my babies.
This is so awesome.
My boys are so awesome.
Love,
Jessica

How Beautiful :)
ReplyDelete