William aka Big Guy aka WillBill aka Pinecone
How I love you. I can't believe how you warm my heart with your smiles. You are so easy going and sweet and when you laugh, I am so happy that I cry. You are always in a good mood and you love when Mommy kisses your face. I love that no matter how upset you may be, you are so quick to give that beautiful toothless grin. When you eat, you constantly look up at me and giggle. You are incredible, son.
Mason aka Little Big Man aka Mason Man aka Porcupine
Oh I love you. You are a serious kind of guy who prefers Mommy and Daddy over anyone else. I love that you are vocal about what you want and you won't stop until you get exactly what you need- you are focused and determined already. You are so curious and always looking around and you make my world stop when you smile. You are so so so cute and I love to stare at you and kiss on you. You are incredible, son.
They are in such an adorable stage right now. Both babies are eating rice cereal like they've been doing it their whole lives. They have both discovered their thumbs and if they aren't talking and squealing in delight, they are sucking those precious hands of theirs like their lives depend on it.
(M)
I'm loving life with the babies and breastfeeding them is still my favorite thing to do. Aaron loves hanging out with them and they love it back. It's so special to see their bond. Life is so so good.
Love,
Jessica
yea for sleeping!!! I love it when babies start to get plump too...I think the 6-12 mo age is my FAV!!! I had to click on your blog just because hudson wanted to see the picture of the baby-he loves your boys!
ReplyDelete