plaid

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Smiles

The camera can't seem to capture the beauty and innocence in my boys' smiles.  I'll have to commit them to memory and hope I never lose that magical feeling I feel every time I see it now.  They are such happy babies- always smiling and laughing.  They don't even really cry often.  Now one of them will call for me in the morning and I'll peak over their crib to find one or both of them looking up at me and smiling so brightly.  I'm filled with joy and giddiness as I begin to feed the baby who called me and Aaron will get nearly an hour of cuddle time with his brother before we trade.  Every day starts off happy. All day long they make me laugh and fill my heart with happiness when they smile.  And putting them to bed is an easy and sweet process.  My goodness, I've been lucky. 

Love,
Jessica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment