Some things about you at 14 months:
Willbill Pinecone Moose ChompChomp:
-You get sweaty feet
-You love playing pat-a-cake
-You stand up in your crib and yell at us whenever you want out
-When we take off your helmet, you scratch and rub your head
-You have a deep, low, raspy voice
Masonman Porcupine Bear Sharky:
-You cover your eyes with your hands when strangers try to talk to you
-You love playing peek-a-boo
-You smack your lips when you are hungry and say "Mmmm" while you eat
-Ripping paperback books apart is one of your favorite things to do (And you always try to eat the paper!)
-You have a biting problem
Both of you:
-Play in Addi's bed a lot. It drives me crazy but since I always chase after you whenever you crawl in there, you now think it's a fun game and you like her bed even more
-Wear size three diapers and size 18 month clothing
-Roll around while you sleep. I still sneak in and move you to your back even though it usually only lasts a few minutes before you roll again
-Sleep for 10-11 hours at night total although you do need a bottle somewhere in there and nap everyday, midday for about two hours
-Have the biggest sweetest smiles
-Sometimes you don't share incredibly well. Mason still makes his own pile and William likes to steal stuff out of his brother's hands. Neither baby will let go so little tug of wars have started
-Eat A LOT! You both still refuse to use a sippy cup or feed yourself but I can really shovel it in your mouth and you love the homemade food Dad makes you. Your new favorite is 'Grey' (Dad's special mixture of lentils, rice, and chicken that made a greyish color when mixed)
-Whatever cabinet I move the cookbooks to, you seem to find them and instantly rip the pages out. You are getting into EVERYTHING
-Whatever cabinet I move the cookbooks to, you seem to find them and instantly rip the pages out. You are getting into EVERYTHING
-Love to cuddle with Moms but LOOOOVE to play with Pops (I've been getting a little jealous of how happy you are when you are with him!)
I love you, my sweet, happy, beautiful sons. The past 14 months could not have been any better.
Love,
I love you, my sweet, happy, beautiful sons. The past 14 months could not have been any better.
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment