plaid

Thursday, January 22, 2015

THREE!

The boys are three!  Unfortunately, they were sick and very tired for their birthday but they were still simply precious.  My dad and Amy came over and we celebrated a late Christmas along with the boys' birthday by having a relaxing day at home.  We served teriyaki (the boys' favorite food) and watched Dora.  (Aaron told me I couldn't say no to them all day since it was their birthday, so there was a lot of t.v. and soda happening).

They tickle me pink and make me laugh all day.  I am proud of them.

William makes goofy faces and is very playful and silly.  Mason kisses and shares with a patience I can't even understand.  They are so sweet.  After a couple weeks more of preschool, we feel even more validated that it is the right place for them.  When we dropped them off today, they began to cry as soon as we got there, but still marched boldly into their class.  They panicked as we left, but before we were even gone, their tears changed to laughter.  We were told when we picked them up that they didn't cry again for the whole three hours and that they had a lot of fun.  I LOVE the pictures they make me in class and I can only imagine how cute they are during circle time or song and dance time.  (I have some simply adorable pictures that Teacher Nadine takes during class time and as soon as I figure out how to upload them here, I will share them).

The last three years have been the best of my life.  I am a lucky Momma and I know it. :)

Pictures of the last couple weeks:
M, W
Birthday cake a week before their birthday  (Practice)
M cheering with his dad while watching the game
William: "Mom, can I have some juice?"
"Fine, I'll just get it myself..."
W, M
Their first Happy Meal!
(We had to get them the Mighty Kids Meal so they would have enough food, haha)
W (His GaGa taught him to push the chair up to help cook so now he likes to help me cook dinner....and also just play in the cabinets)
The place Mason chose to sleep one night
At the close of one of the boys' last speech therapy appointments, Mason decided he was just done, so he quietly excused himself and took a seat by the window.  My sweet, dear boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment