plaid

Saturday, April 11, 2015

32 weeks

This headless wonder is Baby Girl at 32 weeks
I have said, "I am tired.  My stomach hurts.  I think I am going to puke" more times in the last seven months than I have in my entire life.  I am completely thrilled to be pregnant again but one thing is for sure:
THIS BABY HAS KICKED MY BUTT.

It's not just that I have twin toddlers so I'm tired and it's more than the fact that I'm simply pregnant.  This baby is tough.  Seriously tough.  This time around has been more difficult on me than when I was pregnant with the boys and I lovingly blame Baby Girl.  :)  

32 weeks have come and gone and I've experienced the joy and the nerves but right now I am feeling serious excitement.  We are having another baby.  :)  I have noticed newborns in public and they look so tiny-- Everyday I am amazed at how big the boys are so I'm a little nervous for my teeny little girl.  (The boys are a head taller than the rest of their preschool class.  This could just be a fluke, but I swear they're giants).  I feel much better physically than I did a couple months ago.  I was definitely not feeling like this body was my own- it felt weak and tired but I must say that I currently feel the best I have this whole pregnancy.

I love the boys so much and I love hanging out with them everyday.  But I have a feeling she's going to fit in perfectly and make our lives even richer.  I can't imagine how it can get any better than this but somehow I know that it will.  I am not worried about losing any bond with the boys or anything- the love we share is just too special and I know it won't change.  Even though I can't wait to feed her and hold her close, I still know I will be thrilled each day watching the boys make a mess and hearing their laughter as they run around the house just being themselves.  I adore them so much.

I wonder how big she'll be...I wonder if I will be able to deliver her naturally.  I wonder if she'll have hair or if she'll be bald for a year like the boys were.  I wonder if she'll look like me....I wonder if she'll be easy going or a fussy, sassy little thing.  I wonder if Aaron and I will ever pick the perfect name or if her name will be 'Baby Girl Maderia."

She moves a lot and parties all night.  She wants only fruit and candy (especially chocolate!) and she has made her Mommy come dangerously close to peeing her pants a few times.  She has me waddling around like I'm ready to give birth any day now.

And I love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment