plaid

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Shenanigans


 Aaron has talked about his parents' property on Piedmont Lake perhaps more than he's talked about anything else.  He took me out their once in January of 2010 but I was too cold to look notice anything.  We finally made it back out their and spent a relaxing day on the lake!  We rented a boat and just talked.  The boys loved it of course, and Ginny was the cutest thing in her little life vest.
W and Pappy
W
M
What I wouldn't give to get in his head!  Sometimes he just separates himself and gets this look on his face like he's really thinking hard about something.  I am so looking forward to the day where he shares his thoughts-- I bet they're absolutely lovely.
Brotherly Love
 The next pictures are just a few randoms:
Gin and Mason petting a goat at the zoo

William wearing my hoodie
W, M, G having a picnic downstairs while GaGa babysat
This was from April- we took Aaron's and my mom out for an early Mother's Day brunch.  William is having "champagne"
(Also, it's wild what a few months can do- he looks so young and sweet in this photo!)

Ginny tries to do everything her brothers do.  She seems to enjoy playing with trains and playing chase around the house.  She is the nibbiest little girl.  (Washington family: 'nibby' is Midwest slang.  It means into always getting into things that she shouldn't.)  And she. Is.  Nibby.
William really likes cornbread, popcorn, and pepperoni.  He's gone on a few impressive hunger strikes this summer when we offer him something else like Heaven forbid: delicious chicken or even yummy pbj's.  I don't believe we have a picky  eater, I think we have a stubborn eater.
Mason is about as patient as one could possibly be with his little sister.  She plays trains on his head and he doesn't always love it, but he's never reacted strongly with her.  He is trying very very hard to get words out right now.  You can literally see the effort he's putting out.

That's life for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment