I am not used to Ohio cold! It's been in the 20's but the wind chill is painful. I hope I can survive the winter!
We are getting excited for Christmas. I love all the cute art projects the boys bring home and I love how happy they are when we plug the lights in the tree. I can't wait for them to tear into presents from Santa. :)
 |
M,W,G
Everyone smiling and looking at the camera is too much to ask for, but I'm happy for a picture where they're all sitting at least! |
 |
| She's signing "please" because I had some candy I was trying to bribe the kids with. Turns out, the candy was more distracting than helpful... |
We got a library card last week! I can't wait to take Ginny to story time there. I always wanted to take the boys but I just couldn't find a way to do it. I blamed it on having twins but seriously, I don't know how I would have done it. When they were younger the process of breastfeeding, burping, and diaper changing them took me about two hours and I was always terrified of my system falling apart in public, especially without Aaron. I want to be able to do some things differently with Ginny, like story time and play dates with new people. She loved her first trip to the library and even helped me pick out books to check out for the boys. (William got a funny book about a stinky Valentine which he loved and Mason got an encyclopedia of animals which was perfect for him.)
We enjoyed our first snowfall! It was only about an inch, but it made for a perfect morning outside.
 |
| Daddy helping Mason with his gloves |
 |
| Ginny's first snow |
 |
| William loves riding in the wagon- Aaron would run a few circles in the yard and then William would get out and say "Brother's turn!" He's so sweet. |
Looking forward to Christmas cookie baking and more snow!
(As long as I don't have to drive in it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment