plaid

Thursday, August 16, 2012

7 MONTHS!!!


How have seven months passed?  My baby boys have grown so much and not just in size.  They are such sweet and happy babies and I'm so proud of them.  They melt me with every coo and every smile.  They are just so precious to me.  They seem to trust me and love me and enjoy spending time with me all day.  But truth be told- they REALLY love it when Daddy is home.


             (William  is in the black shorts, gray shirt and Mason is in the gray shorts, black shirt)


Mason James:


My dearest MasonMan:  You are the cutest baby in the world.  From the beginning you have always been alert and loved to look around and this still holds true.  Your face makes me giddy.  You crack me up when I look at you and you wear a very serious expression but it changes to this heart stopping smile when we make eye contact.  You are so beautiful.  I love how focused you look when you grasp an object- I just know you are thoughtfully planning your next move and you won't stop until you get it right.  I adore you for being a happy baby and when you rarely get upset I know that your wonderful laughter is only moments away.  You LOVE to dance with Daddy and you love to suck on your fingers.  A lot.  And loudly.  You can't even keep your hands out of your mouth while you're being spoon fed but you don't seem to mind food everywhere.   You make sweet sweet noises while you sleep and you still nurse grasping both hands together.  I love it.   You are strong and I think you're trying to walk before you crawl.  Knowing you, you probably will.  I love you so much.

William Justin:



My baby WillBill:  You are just so sweet; I can't stop hugging and kissing you.  You are becoming more and more playful but you are still such a cuddle bug.  Every now and then you like a moment alone with your thoughts and you get the most serene and peaceful expression on your face while you sit in your jumper and gaze outside.  It warms me.  You make me laugh all day with your raspberries you blow and the squeals you make.  My favorite thing about you is how affectionate you are:  You LOVE to kiss.   Lately you have been very talkative and have begun to whisper.  (And pull my hair, but everything you do is cute).  I love how content you are to just sit and whisper, although you prefer to do this snuggled up with me of course.  You make lots of noises while you eat and you still make fists while you nurse, relaxing only when you're done eating.  When we spoon feed you, you keep our mouth open the entire time and sometimes you get a little impatient when its your brother's turn for a bite, but we try to shovel it in your mouth as fast as possible.  You are always smiling and although you don't get upset often, when you do, all you really want is Mommy or Daddy to hold you.  I hope we can always make you feel so good by a simple touch- I know you'll always be able to do that for me.  I love you so much. 

I am very happy with the past seven months at home with the boys.  Aaron misses them like crazy while he's working long hours but I'm very thankful for the blessing of being a stay at home Mommy because of how hard he works.  I'm trying my best to do the right things for them and days are simple and happy...

Cheers to a wonderful seven months!

Love,
Jessica


                                                                   (William, Mason)

                                                                (Mason, William)

No comments:

Post a Comment