(M, W)
Okay, now: Weekend Life.
We decided early on that we just didn't want to expose the babies to germs and dirty people so the boys and I spend most days at home. And in honesty, every day life with the boys has been so busy that I hardly have noticed. When Aaron is home, the process obviously goes a lot faster so there is more time to play and we often find ourselves going on little road trips. Last weekend we went to Seaside. It is relaxing to drive and pull over at pretty spots to nurse and then stop wherever we feel like it to play and stretch our legs. The weekends pass too quickly...
Here we are at Mt Saint Helens. (Me with William and Aaron with Mason) Some lady snapped a picture for us and then took one on her camera as well. We were a little confused by this. I KNOW they're cute babies but some people really creep me out...
(I really like these pictures of Mason and Aaron. They are always having such agreat time together).
Here we are getting ready for a swim in our Hotel room:
(M,W)
Mason and I thought the water was too cold in the pool but William and Dad enjoyed a nice swim. We HAVE to get them in swim lesson ASAP- William kicked around that pool like he'd done it 100 times and it was really adorable. (Now WillBill has pool flashbacks every time he gets in the tub though and it gets very wet in the bathroom everyday).
This weekend we stayed more local but still got out all day together. We went to the zoo for the first time as a family and although the boys napped most of the time, we can just imagine how much they will enjoy it in years to come. And who needs the zoo when we've got a big black bear at home?
Mason and I snuggling in the car:
And William and Daddy kissin:
(This picture is so touching because you can see William grabbing his Dad's face to kiss on him and how happy it makes Aaron).
We just really like spending time together. The boys are doing great and I'm still very happy deep in my heart spending all day with them. They are just so special.
Love,
Jessica
Grandma and Mason
William on Dad's lap
No comments:
Post a Comment