plaid

Friday, September 21, 2012

I love them.

I love these guys.
                                                                     (W, M)
                                                         
People often joke and ask if I have a favorite.  I think this is just crazy because in my heart I know this can't be true.  I love my babies as my beautiful twin boys and I love them individually as my sons.  They share so many similarities and yet are so different.  I love them so much.

I love the way they look up at me from their crib when I come into their room in the morning and smile the most innocent and happy smile.  I love how they grab our faces and squeal with delight and plant big wet kisses on our faces.  I love how right now I hear them talking and I'm pretty sure it's "Twin Speech" because they've been staring at each other and making beautiful noises and reaching for each other.  I love how William kicks his legs and cracks up laughing when I can't get a diaper on him during changing time and Mason straightens his legs to stiff as a board and then laughs like it's his own personal game.  I love the way they both suck on their tongue while they sleep and how they both stick out their lower lip as a warning when they're about to cry.  I love their hands and the smell of their breath.

I love how the most powerful emotion I feel is LOVE and my heart is overflowing with my love for my children.

William and Mason are perfect for me.
                                                                               (W, M)

Love,
Jessica

Oh, and I love this picture of them just playing and hanging out together.  :)
                                                                   (M, W)

No comments:

Post a Comment