plaid

Sunday, September 30, 2012

These days


The above shots were taken by Allie- Mason and Daddy and William and Momma.  Our family time is so special.  It's such a happy time, no matter what we are doing. 

William has been his normal sweet self.  He's so playful and happy as well as perfectly content to just sit and play with his toys or gaze at nothing in particular.  Right now he's got himself a little cold and its heartbreaking to see him not feeling well but also really sweet to still see his amazing personality through an illness. 

I've been calling Mason a "stinker" lately, but I say it so lovingly.  He's really in a Mommy phase right now.  (That is unless Dad's around).  I can't even leave the room for a moment without him expressing his annoyance in a very deliberate way.  He loses his temper quickly, but calms to his happy, fun, lovable self even quicker. 

It's still love and happiness and kisses here...

Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment