William, Mason
Top ten best things about you guys at ten months old:
10. Your big stinky feet. They get hot and sweaty when you wear socks and I know it's weird but I kind of like the way they get smelly. You love when we kiss them and tickle them.
9. Your kicking legs. William does this thing in his bouncer chair (we call it "the kickie chair") where he just kicks one leg constantly so that it bounces the chair for him. Mason wakes up every morning and from every nap kicking both legs excitedly. Sometimes I hear him kicking in the monitor before he even makes a peep and I know its time to wake up.
8. How good you look in all of your clothes. I have so much fun dressing you everyday. And you look precious in every single thing you own! (What a girlie favorite thing but my babies are just so cute!! I love how Mason's tummy so innocently sticks out and WillBill's legs and butt are so strong and big! Actually, I love how cute you look nakie too!)
7. Your bald beautiful heads. Well- not really bald: you've got a little very light hair on top of those beautiful heads. I stroke your head while you nurse and to help soothe you when you are upset. I love when you lay your head down on my shoulder so much.
Mason, William
6. That you are classic BOYS yet still my babies. You are so fun! You like to bang stuff and rip stuff and figure out how to make things work. It's adorable and I just know you two are going to give me a run for my money each day as you grow. I can't wait. (But also, please stay babies forever. I love babying you. You party hard and love to play but its so special that you'd stop anything to snuggle us).
William
Mason
4. How much you eat. Daddy takes a lot of pride making all your food and so far you have loved everything you have eaten. After your milk, I set you in your high chairs and get your food ready. Every time I lift a hand or come close to you, I have to laugh at the two open mouths following my movements. Your favorites are zucchini and squash and more recently: meat and potatoes. And you'll never turn down some banana.
William, Mason
3. The sound of your voices. I LOVE when you talk. Talk to me, your brother, scream with joy at your Dad, or talk to yourself- it doesn't matter. It is so pure, so sweet, so wonderful.
2. How affectionate you are. We are blessed with your wet kisses and you're even starting to hug us. Its enough to make a grown man cry- just ask Daddy. :) You love to be close and we love when you hold our faces and squeal with joy while we kiss you. I think hugging and kissing makes you happier than anything else.
1. Your attitudes. You wake up happy and stay smiling all day. We feel so proud watching you play and just being wonderful little joys. Your personalities are so distinct and so smart and so sweet and we couldn't feel more blessed- I guarantee it. You both have been such good babies.
William, Mason
Love,
Mommy
11. I had to add an honorary favorite! Your pacifier use: I swore I hated those things and probably will again soon, but right now I love them because I can hear you suck on them and see them moving in your mouth and I think its fascinating. William does this funny things where he sets it by his legs and instead of picking it up when he wants it, he just bends over with his mouth wide. Sometimes it takes a long time but he won't stop until he picks it up with his mouth. And Mason has this cute habit of twisting it in his mouth every time he puts it in or when he gets bored. One night he was upset and I tried a couple times to soothe him with no luck but when Dad took a turn he stopped crying instantly. When I asked him what he did he said, "I just stuck his pacifier in his mouth and twisted it twice!"
They are so cute and your words are so sweet :)
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable!!! Georgie's been talking about them non-stop since Saturday :) She asked me to see if you guys could come over soon and if the boys would like to use her high chair or bumbo? She also said, "who was the green one?" she wanted to be sure to get their names right!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Yea top ten!!
ReplyDelete