plaid

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

Here were the boys at their FIRST Easter:
Mason, William
 Now here they were at their SECOND Easter:


We went to Grandpa's house on Friday for a barbecue and spent Easter Sunday at the lake with Grammy.  My favorite part was that Aaron packed their bags for the day and instead of grabbing their Easter outfits, he packed them swim trunks and tee shirts.  :)  William wanted almost nothing to do with me all weekend though- he was obsessed with his Daddy!
For my birthday, Aaron took me to a Pottery Painting place and we made decorative eggs with the boys' hand prints on them.   We had so much fun and I love the eggs so much, I think I'm going to keep them out year round:
Mason made the blue, William the green

A few days before Easter we went to the park together.   It was a lot of fun and even though I was really freaked out about germs, the boys really loved it:

Here are a few videos- the time I learned Cream of Wheat is really hard to clean up, the time the boys were playing with their Dad, and the time I recorded the boys waking up from their naps:



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment