These guys have had a lot going on lately. I was just reflecting on the past few days and thinking of the possible reasons why they have been a little off and I realize now it's because I'm probably stressing them out! We have made the 1.5 hour drive to Lynnwood about a million times in the past few weeks looking for our new home. And our home is a tornado of boxes of unorganized items needing to be packed up nicely. AND we are still emotional here as we mourn Addi. I'm really glad that we have taken plenty of breaks to just be a family and play together:
Mason is so smart. I'm so captivated watching him discover things. I feel immense pride when he puts his head down and plays with a toy or reads a book. My dear, sweet porcupine.
Oh, and William has begun to walk. A few shaky steps here and there have evolved into the most adorable shuffles across the whole house. We LOVE when he walks into our arms for a hug.
Pretty much everything they do is wonderful:
Ah, bliss.
Love,
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment