We hear this statement a lot: "You must have your hands full." Usually, we just smile proudly but the past couple of weeks I have really felt the truth of those words. A road trip to Montana, desperately trying to pack up our home, staying with my dad for a weekend while our new place had new carpet installed and a moving truck held everything we own, then finally trying to unpack and settle in while enjoying a visit from Aaron's parents. :) We've been in for a week now and I can finally see the boys relaxing. I'm so thankful to hear them laugh and see them play like they normally do. :)
 |
| Starting our road trip W, M |
 |
| W,M |
 |
| W |
 |
| M |
 |
Daddy deciding chocolate truffles were a good idea...Mommy disagreed... W,M |
 |
| W |
 |
| M |
 |
| M |
 |
| M, W |
 |
| William as Batman, Mason as Superman |
 |
| Mason cuddling and snacking |
 |
| William helping me clean the kitchen |
 |
| William in grey, Mason in maroon |
I will write more when things settle down a little bit.
Love,
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment