plaid

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

20

W, M
20 things about you now that you are 20 months old:

You are buff.  You are sporting the V shaped torso and have defined calves.  You have adorably big tummies but the rest of you is quite slender

Without any doubt, your dad is still your favorite person in the world.  I don't blame either of you- he is an amazing father and he loves you as much as I do.  And that's saying something!

You are ORNERY little dudes.
W-- I had to come save him off this chest 100 times before he finally stopped crawling up there
M-- Once William gave up, I repeated the process with this guy
Favorite breakfasts: steel cut oatmeal with grapes
Favorite lunches:  chicken nuggets, pbj sandwhiches, cheddar cheese, yogurt
Favorite snacks:  apple juice, dry cereal, applesauce
Favorite dinners: ground beef, rice, zuchini and squash tossed in teriyaki, goldfish crackers
Eating out choice:  Chinese food- the spicier the better!

You guys get stinky sweaty feet when you wear shoes or socks

You like to bang stuff into stuff
Mommy's job: make dinner
William's job- mow the kitchen floor with an emphasis on hitting the cupboards
Mason's job: smash the radio flyer we bought the boys for Christmas but Aaron couldn't wait into Mommy's ankles repeatedly
Sneaking into the fridge or pantry is your mission each and every day.  Oh and you also like to empty the bathroom cabinets and spread toiletries all over the house

When your Dad gets ready to head out the door for work, you block it and stand in front of it, crying.  It is so pitiful and sad.  :(
MasonMan
You are addicted to applesauce squeeze packs and have been for half of your lives

William smiles so big and hard that you can hear his teeth grind

Mason gets really quiet when he gets into something he finds interesting and I know he's focused when I can hear his breathing like this:
(The banging in the background is William head butting the cabinets)

You guys touch each and every toy and book that you own throughout the day but the thing I put away the most is tupperware

William bites and Mason pulls hair

Every morning when you wake up, I bring you to our bed and you sit their and watch me brush my teeth and comb my hair.  Then you come downstairs and sit at your table while I make your milk.  (I try to leave a different toy there for you each am)
M, W
We still avoid screen time, but we recently discovered you like Sesame Street songs.  Aaron and I have them stuck in our heads all day but seeing you boys dance is totally worth humming "Elmo's song" all day long

You like car rides but DON'T like getting in and out of your car seats more than once a day.  I'm seriously shocked how strong you can be when trying to avoid getting strapped in.
This picture is unrelated but I thought William looked so cute wheeling around getting into stuff
I think you are both right handed.
M, W
Again, an unrelated photo but this is the boys saying goodnight to Dad when he has to sleep during the day to work overnight- they are sliding stuff under the door for him
Mason's favorite toy is an orange tiger in a Noah's Ark toy- he fishes through all the animals and always finds the female tiger and walks around with it.  (Literally 99% of the time.  I have no idea why he favors that one particular toy so much)

William really likes when his brother pushes him in the radio flyer wagon but really does not like to push his brother in it.  If Mason is sitting in it waiting to be pushed, he will lure his brother away with a loud toy and then swoop in and sit in it.  Mason always comes back and pushes him.

You both snore.  William especially so, but both of you have a pretty loud snore

Love,
Proud Momma of 20 month old babies!












No comments:

Post a Comment