plaid

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Taking it easy...

We have been taking it easy in the Maderia home.  Long naps, lots of snuggles, and extra 'school time' at home...  It's been glorious.

Aaron and William went to a Sporting Goods store while Mason and I roamed the outlet mall.  Above is Mason happily being reunited with his Dad after an hour of browsing clearance baby clothing with Mom
William wearing his puppy backpack.  He has been dragging this around for days.  We think he genuinely has memories of Addi because he was very interested in Aaron's tattoo so when we got a picture of Addi to show him, he began kissing the frame and has become obsessed with his puppy toys
Brotherly Love: Mason securing William's clasps for him
Last week Aaron an I went on a date which was totally wonderful.  My dad and Amy came over to watch the boys and I realized something: the boys LIKE hanging out with other people!  I m definitely going to arrange for it to happen more because everyone involved enjoys the time.  The boys were showoffs for their grandparents and when Aaron finally got them in the bath so Dad and Amy could sneak out, the boys hopped out of the bath to perform their best tricks, like sliding down the stairs.

Love,
Jessica
M, W

No comments:

Post a Comment