We survived the plague. It wasn't pretty but we are doing better now. I think back to the first time Aaron got a small cold when the boys were a few months old and I insisted we wear masks for days in the hopes of the boys not catching it. I don't feel quite so cautious now but I still felt the same prickling anxiety around the boys' discomfort. Mason looked a little green for a couple days but did okay. Then I spent a day vomiting my guts up and it was no surprise when Aaron woke in the middle of the night to puke his brains out too. In the middle of us both getting sick we heard poor William crying and found him covered in vomit too. It was an ugly night but it passed. As terrible as I felt, it warmed my heart when William reached for me and wanted his Mommy to make him feel all better.
 |
| M, W |
After a couple day of resting an taking it easy, we had an adventure at The Northwest Trek. We got the boys adorable little rain boots that they weren't the hugest fans of trying to walk in but we had a great day together.
 |
| Mason, William |
Here they are just hanging out and reading...they sit on this chair together a lot...I love it:
 |
| W, M |
Love,
Jessica
Videos haven't been uploading correctly lately but if it does, this is a cute little one of the boys playing:
No comments:
Post a Comment