plaid

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Things they do

These guys crack me up and warm my soul.   I've been calling them my 'orcas' because of their squealing that nobody can understand and their big grins that show beautiful white spaced teeth.   Here is the latest update on things they do:

M, W- this scares me to death...I think I'm going to say good bye to these chairs
Mason:
--Pushes his chair up to the counter and eats anything he can find up there
--Acts like he doesn't want to see other people but cries when they leave
--Removes his clothes and diaper during nap time (and laughs at the mess)

William:
--Helps clean up toys by putting them all away (and promptly dumping them out)
--Scrunches his eyes closed, sticks his tongue out and laughs
--Likes to pretend to give you something but then run away with it

They have really enjoyed their new stuff.  I've been trying to put some things up so they don't get overwhelmed but they seem to find where I hide it, demand it, and then surround themselves with toys and books.  (Or take it deep into the depths of their tee pee and giggle from within:
MasonMan
WillBill

Mason and Dad flirting together
William emptying my drawers, playing quietly with his new robot and then dancing on the table (hey, it's New Year's Eve, why not?)
I love everything they do.
They laugh when they fart.  They blow on all their food before they eat it.  They lay down on the floor and pretend to be asleep every night before we put them in their cribs.  They go to sleep laughing and wake up laughing.  They sleep peacefully all night long and never turn down a nap.  They make me thank God every day for my life.

Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment