plaid

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

He

M, W.  They get into everything.
W.  He wears my shoes
M.  He wakes up before Brother just to have a private snack
W.  He was really excited about new toys
M.  He was pretty unsure at first
W.  He carried that thing with him everywhere
M. Sometimes I'm really surprised how strong they are
W.  He is cute
M. He prefers to be naked and running.  I'm REALLY surprised his diaper is on
W.  He plays
M. He feeds Dad
W. He wears boots
M,W.  They love vegetable/fruit smoothies we make for them
M.  He has found his new favorite spot to hang out
M.  He got busted THREE times today taking this out of the fridge and pouring himself some green juice.  (My favorite was when he opened the pots and pans cabinet and was getting ready to pour some in a pot when I caught him.  I had to leave William in the middle of a diaper change to stop the spill....either way I had to clean up a delightful mess!)
W, M. They still LOVE bath time

Love,
Jessica
P.S. My favorite thing of the week has been snuggling with the boys.  They have been a little under the weather and it has been more difficult for them to fall asleep.  So I get to wrap them up like little babies and rock them in the rocker while I hum to them.  They fall asleep in moments.  :)  And I'm on cloud nine for the rest of the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment