| W in red, M in blue |
The boys loved exploring and listening to all of the sounds of nature. William and Dad made a fire while Mason and I went on a walk. (He chatted the whole way and selected several sticks that he made me carry back to camp. It was so cute). And they LOVED playing in the tent. Night time was okay except I was having trouble sleeping. Not only did Mason kick me every five minutes, I was very nervous about the boys being cold even though they were totally fine. I woke up in the middle of the night in a panic because I couldn't find William and I was terrified he had gotten out of the tent or something. Don't worry, he hadn't: He had just crawled in Aaron's sleeping bag and fallen asleep deep within.
When we got back from our trip, I got to go to the JAMES TAYLOR concert with my sister. It was such a fun night. I've seen him twice now and he was absolutely amazing. I dropped the boys off with Grandma and Grandpa and tried to give them tearful goodbyes but they didn't seem to mind that I was leaving. Mason waved goodbye but hardly looked up from scooping rocks and William was too busy playing to even look at me. Haha:
![]() |
| M |
![]() |
| W |
Love,
Jessica




No comments:
Post a Comment