 |
| 7 weeks |
With the boys, as they aged a month, that new month became our favorite age. It just got better and better and the boys became cuter and cuter. Now I am reliving all that excitement as Genevieve grows. She is so pretty and so sweet. I love holding her and I am LOVING her baby phase. I'm her best friend right now and I LOOOOOOOVE it. Everything about her is perfect.
 |
| W, M |
The boys have gone through many phases and although I love them just as much as ever, they are being so much more difficult right now than I ever remember them being. Is this the terrible twos just a little late? We've had many errand trips cut short, a few tantrums in public, and too many displays of frustration in the form of screeching at me, running away, or throwing things. They are definitely testing boundaries right now and I have to hand it to them: they are pushing me to the limit! I am not complaining, or at least trying not to. I just want to document that 3 1/2 is a tough phase. I'm trying to be loving but firm and I don't know if I am doing something wrong, or if they are just being little monsters. Either way, I just hope this phase ends ASAP.
But they are also curious and make me laugh. I don't know which one is doing it (I suspect it might be William) but someone is hiding books under their pillows so after I put them to bed, they read. I have found them three times fast asleep with a book in their hands even though all books get put up before bed. They are also really enjoying being outside and Mason especially loves the hose. I have seen him turn it on an unsuspecting Aaron twice now and watching him spray the crap out of his dad while Aaron desperately tries to turn the hose off is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
I still know how lucky I am....
No comments:
Post a Comment