plaid

Monday, August 31, 2015

I said YES!

Woo hooooooo, we're engaged!

Aaron really surprised me on August 26th when he proposed to me on the beach!  We have been together for six years and have of course talked about marriage many times.  Even still, I had no idea that he had already bought a ring and planned to ask me to marry him while we were on vacation.

We made a deal a long time ago to stick together and now we are making this deal official!  It is really exciting and I am so HONORED that Aaron loves me and wants to marry me.  He drives me completely nuts but he is the one.  I knew it pretty much the first time I met him.  I feel lucky.

We had already been in Florida for a few days when we took a walk on the beach in the evening.  I was rambling on and on about nothing in particular when Aaron stopped and got down on his knee.  I didn't  quite understand what was happening until he took out a little box and told me how happy I make him and asked me to be his wife.  :)  And I said yes.  :)

I love my ring and am so excited to plan our little wedding.
But I am even happier about being able to call Aaron my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment