plaid

Friday, September 11, 2015

3 months


Genevieve is the best little girl in the world.  She has been so easy going and I love how playful she's become.  She laughs and smiles when you make funny faces and she is growing like a weed.  Her pretty hair is lightening up a lot but it's still crazy.  She rarely complains.

I wanted children of my own for as long as I can remember.  And I love her and her brothers more than I even imagined possible.

Passed OUT
Aaron always gave the boys kitchen utensils to play with..  I loved walking in the kitchen and seeing this.
She's not quite big enough for this but  she enjoyed it and it is so much easier to fold laundry with two hands!  :)
She's getting so strong!
Aaron said she felt like being a tomboy on this particular day
The boys at 3 months.  I don't see a huge resemblance between her and her brothers... I wonder if that will change!.
Happy 3 month birthday, Genevieve Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment