We love each other. The boys have been testing me a lot lately but they are so loving and I am completely nuts about them. They don't know that sometimes they make me cry and they don't know that I question almost everything I do with them. They can't yet understand how much I worry or even how proud I am of them. But they do know LOVE. They are surrounded by it. :)
 |
| Mason has been refusing to nap....I threw him in bed with Aaron while Aaron rested between shifts and he passed out in seconds. :) The little stinker.... |
 |
I was doing tummy time with Genevieve when the boys decided to bring pillows and blankies in to lay beside her. So cute...
Oh and Ginny can roll over now also! |
 |
| M taking a break from his program to do his business. |
 |
| I love that Aaron thought he could sleep in the living room after his overnight shift. Mason laid on him and William pulled his eyelids every time Aaron closed his eyes. |
We just attended a friend of the boys' birthday party at an indoor gymnastics gym. They were so excited and had so much fun jumping and running. They were sweaty and red faced but they laughed the whole time:
 |
| W |
 |
| M |
 |
| Daddy and Gin selfies |
 |
Mommy and Gin selfies
Look how cute she is!!!!! |
 |
| Another one! We took about 100 selfies while Aaron and the boys played soccer at the park. She looked perfect in all of them... she is so cute, it makes me giddy! |
Here are some older pictures I just found:
 |
W with Dad, M with GaGa
This was actually from June- Ginny was just born so we stayed home together and rested while these guys went hiking. |
 |
| This picture is also from June on a "Man Day" with William |
I won't try to cover up the fact that I'm struggling with being a Mommy of three right now-- taking all three of them out in public by myself is almost more than I can handle. I HATE that getting control of all of them at one time is difficult but I try to be honest on my blog. Mason seems to enjoy making me sprint to catch up with him when he takes off unexpectedly and William doesn't mind making a scene and rolling on the floor when he doesn't want to shop any longer. I can't help but feel like I am failing as their mother. :( I know it is just a phase, but I just really hope the phase ends soon and that I can go to the store with the obedient, well behaved guys I am trying to raise! I am very thankful for Aaron's support and most of all his love. We might be going through some tough days, but they are definitely filled with love. :)
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment