Oh they're so cute,
Oh they're so sweet,
We got compliments from strangers about how well behaved they are,
I love them so much,
Blah blah blah blah blah.
Today Mason made it to the toilet a few moments too late. He took his underwear off and began vigorously flinging the poopy tighty whities into the toilet and I barely caught him in time before they got flushed away. William felt inspired and decided he needed to use the potty too, so as I attempted to clean the poop off the seat with one hand and help him unbutton his pants with the other, Mason got the urge to brush his teeth with Dad's electric tooth brush. But since I hadn't wiped his buns yet, he felt an itch and decided to deal with that problem with the said Sonicare. So I had to leave William to fend for himself while I released Dad's tooth brush to Tooth Brush Heaven. Then I turned to coach William through his BM to find him drinking water from the toilet bowl. As I held on to the poopy one at arms length, I was able to rip the other one away from the commode, only to find Genevieve decided to join the party in the bathroom. She went straight for the floor potty, which as luck would have it, was filled with urine from an earlier potty trip one of the boys must have had.
Repeat scenarios similar to this and get a feel for what I do all day.
:) Don't worry though, I love my job. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment