plaid

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

11 months

Today is Ginny's 11 month birthday!

 When the boys were 11 months, I was barely beginning to get my sanity back. I can't believe how different I feel this time around.  Not that I have it all together but I FEEL more like myself.  I am not as nervous and I'm able to communicate when I need a break or need help.  I'm so thankful to feel stronger as a mother because I am SO enjoying my children.  (Mind you, I enjoyed the boys as babies very much, but something happened to me at night-- I was so anxious I couldn't sleep and I was haunted by my fears for their safety. If I wasn't laughing, I was crying.... There was no normal ground for a long time.)  Ginny and I are very bonded and I feel very confident about caring for her.

She is very curious.  She likes when we chase her so she LOVES making a break for the stairs or pretending to eat pebbles from the fireplace.  I am so proud of the way she eats- she will eat anything.  Poor little thing has two bottom teeth and her two front teeth both popped out entirely in just a couple of days.  Two more on the top are already making their way down.  (She has bitten me a few times and then giggled about it....the naughty little thang.)

She also has taken her first steps which I just cannot believe.  She has done it a couple times- just a couple unsure steps followed by an inevitable fall but she is certainly trying.  It will probably be awhile before she really walks on her own but it is just the craziest thing to see my tiny little baby standing on her own.

She is seriously the best.  I hope her need to snuggle and be close never goes away.  I hope she can always laugh as care free and sweetly as she does now.
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment