plaid

Friday, June 24, 2016

We will come back

I promise we will come back. Not being able to blog for the past couple of months has really affected me. I use it as a form of journaling and a place to organize pictures and memories and it sort of stresses me out to not have so many things recorded here. The small stuff like pictures of my kids' messy faces while they eat or  the huge stuff like moving all the way to Ohio.... I have no idea how I will get caught up. But I do know, the second we fix the laptop and I have access to my pictures, I will be here, updating our family blog and trying my best to go back to a post every few days.  (It's been very busy but things are slowing down and normalizing now so we are finally getting around to it.) 

Allow me to throw out a few of my favorite notable things: 

Genevieve eats. And eats and eats and eats. Today she even ate sushi. 

 A couple of months ago the boys got on the iPad and bought a few digital movies, spending $80. A few days ago, I got distracted while they had the iPad and they bought 14 more. So that's nice. 

The boys love to make you smell their feet and their armpits. And lately I've noticed Ginny laughs extra hard if you make fun of her stinky diaper. It's all fun and games until the boys smell your butt while you're out in public and scream that it stinks. 

Ginny had her one year appointment-- she's still in the 95th percentile for height. I wonder if she'll be tall like her Daddy. She has changed so much in her first year but she still had the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. 

The boys are already back in O.T. and we are getting them set up for speech therapy. We had an ENT checkup and the good news is, their hearing is completely fine. We plan to set them up in a summer school program and swim lessons too. So they're having a great summer. 

Be back soon. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment