I feel a sense of urgency to sort of dump my favorite photos here since I lost so many not long ago. Plus I really just love looking at them and remembering how special these moments are. These go back quite a ways but almost have me caught up to the current time so I'm happy to make a post of pictures!
 |
| Mason got ahold of the hose and we all had to run inside for safety. |
 |
| M before summer haircuts. |
 |
| G eating pepporoni |
 |
| Aaron and I on a sort of rare date. We were either glowing from the margaritas or just the joy of a date night. |
 |
| G and Great Grandma |
 |
| M in his after church clothes, doing his business while his Mommy takes pictures of him to show his wife in a couple decades. |
 |
| On her 1st birthday |
 |
| The Ohio Women's Club |
 |
| Sometimes I think maybe, just maybe she looks like me.... |
 |
| W,M |
 |
| Proud of her teeth. (She has twice as many now, this was 3 months ago!) |
 |
| This is a Rafflesia- the world's stinkiest flower. (Actual fact.) So naturally, the boys loved it. |
 |
| William helping Daddy mow the lawn. |
 |
| W |
 |
| M |
 |
| M helping me shop. |
 |
| Ginny having that moment where her hands are freezing but she won't let go of the popsicle. |
 |
| Mason bonding with Uncle Matthew |
 |
| Maderia size watermelon slices |
 |
| W selecting his own dinner. (A giant block of cheese.) |
 |
| W |
 |
| W,M |
 |
| Gin eating sushi while grocery shopping |
 |
| I was talking to the boys about starting preschool soon, and a few minutes later found William like this. So I think he's excited to go back. |
 |
| Watching Daddy leave for work. (They line up like this every time.) |
 |
| W,M on a train ride at the zoo |
 |
| W, M making biscuits |
 |
| M, W eating biscuits |
 |
| W REALLY excited for biscuits. (His new favorite food.) |
 |
| Daddy's girl snacking before breakfast at Uncle Justin and Uncle Matt's |
 |
| W wrestling with Gin. She loves it and the boys are very gentle with her. |
 |
| Happy 4th of July 2016! |
 |
| Ginny eating onion rings |
 |
| W making his favorite face |
 |
| Ginny's beautiful posture |
 |
| A Ginny in a drawer |
 |
| M |
 |
| Annabelle and Ginny after family dinner |
 |
| Dog pile on Pap Pap |
Now I think we are pretty much caught up from May when we moved to Ohio until now! It has been a really good few months. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment