
I really exploded by month four. This week I started to feel a little more energetic, a little less sick, a lot bigger, and much more excited. This week also confirmed that the babies are boys. (I must admit that I wasn't surprised when given this news- I had been referring to them as "the boys" for the past few weeks. Because the boys are identical, I've been blessed to have weekly ultrasounds. It's so nice to spend time seeing them each week. At this week's ulrasound, I think I saw some of the boys' personalities and I wonder how closely it will match who they become. Baby A is a little stinker- he's very active and LOVES to kick me and his brother. He hardly stood still for a picture. (Except to spread his legs and let us know he definitely a boy). Baby B is a little more mellow but he fights back when kicked. When the tech pushed hard on my belly, he felt it and raised his beautiful hand and poked back. Aaron and I were happy beyond words because both boys are doing really really well and growing wonderfully inside me.
Love,
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment