plaid

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

17 weeks

About 1/2 a pound each and moving around like crazy. I haven't felt a definite kick but I feel movement. The other night it actually scared me a little bit because I couldn't identify what I was feeling, but it woke me every hour. Now I know my little men were partying in my uterus.
Physically I:
*switched to flats at work which is a huge revelation for me
*have to pee every 15 minutes
*only get sick about once every few days (Thank you, God!)
*wear my belly band proudly because there is no way my pants come close to buttoning
*have gained 15 pounds!
*don't have signs of stretch marks yet but my belly sure feels tight
*can eat chicken now but the boys still don't appreciate red meat
*have a hand permanently on my tummy feeling my babies

Aaron and I are so excited and so relieved to know my body is doing exactly what it should be to keep our babies safe and the boys are doing so well!

Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment