plaid

Friday, September 16, 2011

19 week checkup





Aren't my babies sweet? We've named them already but have decided to keep it secret for now. So preserve the surprise, I'll continue with A or B. Baby A is now getting kicked in the face constantly as the boys grow. He's 9 oz and everything about him looks beautiful. Baby B has now grown to 10 oz and looks amazing too. (And he doesn't mean to kick his brother, they are just getting a little tighter in there). They are both right on track in size and development and we're very thankful for that.


So, everything looks great so far! I'm trying so hard to take the best care of them. I hardly mind the vomit. Or the back aches. Or the lack of appetite but the constant need to shove my face with water and healthy foods. Or the forgetfulness. Or the fact that I couln't pull my pants over my thighs yesterday. (What's up with that?!?!?) Or the stress of finding a new home and filling it with everything the babies need...


:) Actually, I really am too happy to mind...




Love,


Jessica



1 comment: