plaid

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

8 and a half months!

Here's Mason and William playing on the floor with a chain collar.  Aaron suggested I sleep in but when I decided I'd prefer to spend time with the boys, this is what I came out to.  It reminds me of the morning I went grocery shopping and when I returned, Aaron rushed to the door and said, "Mommy, so much has happened since you've been gone!"  He was holding Mason who was wearing one of Dad's T- shirt and no diaper, (there was pee on every surface of the nursery because of this) William was asleep in our bed and the house was utterly destroyed.  It made me crack up- Aaron is such a wonderful father and the boys absolutely love spending time with him- we just do some things very differently.  :)


The above is Mason playing with the Diet Coke can- he loves noise and disaster.  We discovered this while eating at a restaurant where a server dropped a tray of dishes and Mason Man thought it was hilarious.  Every time Dad burps or we drop something we don't mean to, he laughs and I smile.  And then try to imagine how I'm going to survive such a rambunctious little bugger.  ;)  Just kidding of course...

And here is my poor baby William- we had to take a trip to the doctor because has been a bit sick lately.  I can't wait for him to feel better because I miss the light in his eyes and his beautiful squeals.   The other day I was rearranging the boys' room and I set him in the crib to move some stuff and returned a moment later to find him passed out.  He'll cuddle up anywhere and relax and sleep...so easy going and sweet.

 

I just love these pictures. They like reading to themselves almost as much as when I read to them!

                                                                WillBill Pinecone:
 
 
MasonMan Porcupine:
 
 
8 1/2 months and the cutest babies in the world:
(William- so sweet and happy)
 
(Mason- so sweet and always trying to stand)
 
 
Enjoying Grandma and Grandpa Maderia's visit:
 
Love,
Jessica
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment