plaid

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

9 months 10/17/2012

 
Nine Months! 
 
William in red, Mason in blue 
                                                                 

Woooooooow- nine months and it keeps on getting better!  These guys are so sweet and I love being home with them.  I think I write that every month but how can I not?  Life is good.  The boys are healthy and happy and developing well.  They're curious and playful and so so sweet.  I enjoy every minute with them and Aaron and I feel really blessed. 

                                                                      MasonMan:
 
 

*  Your  best friends: William, Addi- you crack up when she's near
*  First girlfriend:  Taylor Swift (You are quite partial to the blond ladies and when you are fussy, we put on her music and you calm almost instantly.  It's really quite funny).
*  You have three teeth, all on the bottom.
* You're a talker- you often just sit and say, "na na na na na"  It's adorable.
* You stay up all day.  After an early breakfast, you and your brother nap and then you almost always stay up for the rest of the day.


                                                                        WillBill:
 
 
 
*  Your best friends:  Mason, anyone who likes to cuddle as long as Momma or Dad are near
*  Your signature move:  squealing for no particular reason and then smiling big time.
* You've discovered waking up again in the middle of the night once to three times for a night time snack.  I love the extra time with you but we wouldn't mind if you'd like to stay asleep! ;)
* You like to take a little nap after every meal.  Bath time is after second breakfast every day and I usually have to give you your bath first, otherwise you will probably fall asleep in your high chair.
* You are quite the kisser and you love to plant big wet ones on us all day.  (And we love it too)

 
 



I love you, babies!  Happy nine month birthday!  Thank you for making Mommy so happy!

 
 
                                                         W                                       M

Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment