plaid

Saturday, October 27, 2012

A tiger and a monkey

I know the boys will never remember their first Halloween, but I'll never forget how cute they were in their first little costumes.  I originally found matching duck costumes that were just adorable but Aaron was less than enthusiastic about them so I went shopping again and found the perfect sets.  They mean more to me than just being cute. 

My William, you are my tiger. I am mesmerized by your beauty. Your tiger shirt was my favorite newborn shirt on you because I felt it symbolized your strength and your ability to relax and lounge peacefully. You are warm and soft and captivating- just like I imagine a real tiger would be like and I am guilty of losing track of time just petting and snuggling you all day!
                                                                     (At 8 weeks)
William is really into touching things and feeling textures so he was happy as can be feeling the cold wet pumpkins and dry scratchy hay.  So cute...

 
 
My Mason, you are a monkey. You are so cute and curious. I loved your newborn monkey outfit because the blue brought out the beautiful blue in your eyes. Like a monkey, you were always stronger than you may have looked. You are so special and entertaining and trusting of me- we probably look like the Momma and baby monkeys I've seen on the Discovery Channel because I'm always holding you.
                                                                          (8 weeks)
It was a little cold so Mason wasn't stoked at first, but he felt better in Grandpa's arms.  Is it  bad that I think this picture is just adorable, even though my son was clearly upset?  ;)

 
 
We had a great day at the pumpkin patch. I think it was the first of many family trips to come and I'm really excited about that.  I love the pumpkins Aaron selected for the boys and then carved for them:
 
 
 
Happy first Halloween, boys.
 
Love,
Jessica
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment