| WillBill with Dad, Mason with Moms :( I know they aren't looking but we only snapped one other and it wasn't much better. Plus my arm looked gigantic and I can't bring myself to post it. :) |
We had William's two month checkup on his helmet therapy and he's doing fantastic! He's about half way there in terms of growth and reshaping which means maybe three more months of helmet wear. (Growth usually slows a bit after a year old...) His head is looking great! He has recently had a cold and really wants to cuddle. He's doing this new thing where he'll sit on his knees and reach his arms up for you or if you're near he'll grab on to your leg and try desperately to crawl up. He also really loves his closet. He takes off into his room where he'll shut the door behind him, open his closet door, crawl in, close the closet door, pull open the drawers inside there and then rip the clothes out. He doesn't even care if its dark.
Mason has decided to give in on his stubbornness and crawl- but only how he wants to. It's more of an army crawl but he's good at it and he does it almost every time laughing. I don't think I'd label him stubborn though- he's really rather sweet- he just likes things a certain way. He's sick too but he's being such a sport. Today in the grocery store when Aaron was pushing the shopping cart with him in it, he just looked up at his Dad and laughed the whole time. William and I could hear them from the next aisle. He's so cute. Oh, and he has eight teeth in!
Pinecone and Porcupine get along very well. This morning Aaron and I slept in til almost nine! (We got up to feed them around six but went back to bed). Then we woke up to the most glorious sounds coming from the monitor as the boys quietly talked to each other. They often stop mid meal and turn to each other and giggle or talk. And if one guy gets upset during feedings, the other guy won't eat until his brother calms down. Mason doesn't mind sitting in one spot reading his books to himself and William doesn't mind running off to play in his closet by himself, but they really love to play together. During bath time they brush their teeth and then switch tooth brushes, then repeat. And Aaron and I have seen them kiss each other twice. Like crawl to each other, kiss, and crawl away. It's so sweet.
Until next time

No comments:
Post a Comment