Blogger is not letting me upload any pictures right now so let me paint a picture of today. William is a super crawler. He loves to explore and play and he's always laughing. He has had me running from room to room chasing him all day. Mason is too smart and stubborn to crawl even though I know he can. He would just prefer to be transported from place to place. And he's in this phase where he thinks he needs you to be no more than one foot away from him.
Right now William is standing on the side of the couch slapping the fabric and laughing. Mason is singing to himself and scooting around in a circle with a pile of books surrounding him. William wants to play with his brother but unfortunately they have hit a road block: WillBill only wants the toy Mason has and Mason is unwilling to share. I think we'd better go for a little mall walk...
Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures of my beauties soon!
Love,
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment