I don't know how it happened, but Genevieve is already one month old! I wanted this outfit to be her 'going home from the hospital outfit' but it was too huge on her. She has obviously grown a lot. :)
For the 4th of July, we went to the same fair thing on the Tacoma Waterfront that we did last year. Except this time, I won Mother Of The Year because I forgot shirts for the boys. Thankfully it was plenty warm and not too much sun so we decided to stay. They didn't mind at all- Aaron pulled them in their wagon while they shared a giant bag of kettle corn and I got to wear Ginny, which was really awesome. I can't believe I was okay with her being around SO many people at three weeks old, but I was.
 |
G getting a late night diaper change, the boys watching fireworks.
They protected me while I sat down by a tree to feed Ginny. It was so special. |
Things are going pretty well at home. Ginny is the sweetest and the boys LOVED Aaron having so much time off work. They are in a little bit of a naughty phase though. They stopped the 'taking off their clothes and pooping everywhere' thing but just recently decided to pick it up again. With potty training, cloth diapering, and the added bonus of the poop on the walls phase back again, I declare I am DONE WITH CLEANING POOP!!! Today I actually felt angry with them! I think it's okay for me to have felt this way, so I'm admitting it. After taking a breather, we talked about it and I sterilized their room as they showered. I had to go in my room for a few minutes and cry and pray for patience. One day I will look back on this and laugh, but right now I am completely over it. Also, they are extremely physical and I am having trouble understanding the roughness behind their playing with each other. They usually laugh through it but more often than not, someone ends up getting hurt. Aaron says they are playing like boys but it seriously stresses me out. Luckily, they are so great every other moment of the day (when they aren't smearing poop on each other or ripping each other's faces off) or I think I'd go crazy...
 |
| M loving on Sister- notice his face shows his recent battle wounds |
 |
| One of their favorite games involves feet smelling so they both are very excited to recruit Ginny |
 |
| Shark viewing |
 |
| W |
 |
| M |
 |
| Mason enjoying a good old foot soak with his Pops |
 |
| William working out with Aaron. (He copied everything Aaron did- it was hysterical) |
 |
M
They brought in their tricycles (I think I must have stopped caring) and they love racing around the house. |
 |
| W |
 |
| W |
 |
| M |
 |
| M |
 |
| W |
Ginny is great. The past couple of days I sort of wished for a little more sleep at night, but the truth is, she does really well. I really couldn't ask for anything to be different. Right now she's laying right next to me snoozing and I love it. We get along really well. :)
 |
| I was so excited to put her in this outfit but it's been too hot outside for her to wear it! |
 |
| Keeping it real- Mason tries to photobomb every time I try to take her picture |
 |
| That hair! :) |
What a wonderful first month!
No comments:
Post a Comment