plaid

Thursday, February 11, 2016

8 months!

How is it possible to love someone so much and wake up the next day to love them even more?  I love her smell, the way she always wants to hold hands, the way she giggles whenever Mason is near, and the way she likes to bang a spoon on her high chair.  She is so precious.

I don't care if I'm that mom.  I'm nuts about her.
I won't brag about her nighttime sleeping though.  It's not atrocious, but I still get up with her three to four times a night to change her or feed her.  (Three to four times on a good night.)  I'm not loving that.
She is the sweetest little baby.  I love snuggling her and making her laugh.  She's such a light in our home and we all love her so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment