 |
| Ginny copies the boys and they teach her a lot- today they taught her how to sneak food off the counter and hide so they can secretly eat it. |
And we're back!
It has been about four months now since I've really had the chance to write here and I am so happy to have the computer fixed. I will admit that I have about a thousand pictures that I need to post and narrowing it down and making it manageable might take me some time. But alas, I am eager to get back on track. I am sitting down now at about 8:45pm and I know Gin is resting peacefully while the boys are winding down in their bedroom. It's mostly quiet except for the occasional giggle and the scratching of a toy car on the wall. They don't have toys in their room so they must have smuggled a few in there. I won't do any confiscating unless things get really wild in there. I like that they are friends and have fun together so I will let it slide.

I will find a way to get the blog caught up but for now, I might as well begin with this last week. My mom and sister visited from Washington-- it feels a little strange to be writing that! Washington was my home, not just where my house was, but home. If I am completely honest though, I've discovered home truly is 'where the heart is' because I feel at home in Ohio too. The humid heat, new grocery stores, and chatter of the cicadas will take a little getting used to, but I now know that as long as I'm with my family, I am home. (Who cares if that sounds cliché, I mean it.)
It was wonderful to see my mom and sister though, and the kids loved it. We had a pool day, a zoo day, and an ice cream day. :) I'm so glad they could come.
 |
| M |
 |
| W |
 |
| Lunch break- William at the table, Mason eating with Grandma. (They don't call her GaGa anymore, she's Grandma and my mom is Grammy.) |
 |
| Mason |
 |
| They made a friend at the pool. :) |
A few more:
 |
Cousins :)
Ginny loved taking a posed photo, obviously. |
 |
| Mason rolling around with Great Grandma |
 |
| M |
 |
| William |
 |
| W,M |
More to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment