plaid

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Throwback Pictures

I found this post unpublished-- I must have started it several months ago but I obviously didn't post it before the laptop pooped out.  I'm thankful I put them here because when we had the laptop repaired, it wiped everything clean and I lost ALL my pictures I had saved!  I would be a  serious WRECK about that if it weren't for the fact the most of my favorites can be found on the blog. 
This post must have just been a random assortment of pictures from my phone:
When his sissy cries, Mason runs for the bottle!
W and Daddy at NW Trek
My Sioux chef
Playing with Grandpa
W Easter egg hunting in the backyard
W ran for every egg he saw, M was more about quality vs quantity.  He opened each egg before moving on to find more, and had to know what his brother found too.
W,M on a walk
W trying on Ginny's Halloween costume

Mason desperate for his brother to wake up from a nap and play with him
Ginny's first shorts
M
 
She wouldn't leave the safety of the blanket
M digging for worms.  Aaron was on overnights and was sleeping but Mason HAD to wake his dad up and how him the worm.  He then got excited and threw the worm SOMEWHERE in my room...we never found it.  GROSS.
W
M
W,M
My favorite picture in the world
Packing up all the boys' toys while they were in school...trying to be productive but it was hard when Gin was so excited about all the goodies!
M
W
M
M
M
W
Ginny's first high chair at a restaurant
W,M shopping at the mall with me
M doing chores
My best friends' kids
W,M

My best friends
W,M playing with their sticker book
M
Genevieve's first bikini
W
M
W
I enjoyed seeing these pictures.  They make me smile and remember joy from the past, even though these aren't that old.  Also, it is crazy how much can change in just a few months.  I swear Ginny was barely crawling in the above photos but now she runs around with ease and never even crawls.

So precious.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment