plaid

Monday, April 10, 2017

A few things...

I love shopping with Ginny.  I didn't do a lot of 'me' shopping when it was just the boys and me, possibly because their gigantic double stroller was impossible to maneuver.  Or maybe because I was a much more nervous mom than I am now.  All I know is now shopping is a blast and I don't like doing it alone!  She is so much fun and is such a good girl when we are out.  She loves shopping too- especially for shoes.  :)

Before school one day- Mason has been so excited to go to school in the morning.  William's favorite shirt is this dino shirt, and Ginny loves to go to school in the am because sometimes the cafeteria guy sneaks her graham crackers.  :)
William and Mommy while out house shopping :)
M, W
just enjoying the warmer weather and waiting for Dad to come home from work
M,W before swim
Potty training is different for all kids but there is something special about this one.  I cannot believe she is ready to potty train.  She gets really excited about using the potty and has even begun to tell me when she needs to pee while out in public.  (On our last Target trip, we took three potty breaks and she left in a dry pull-up!)
 
At night, we like to take selfies to send to Dad at work.  If we catch him when he's near his phone, he sends selfies back and we have a selfie war.  The kids love it:
W
M
 
One of my favorite things about Aaron is the fact that he always gets up to spend time with the kids- even when he didn't get enough sleep. 
Before a bike ride-- Ginny's new favorite hat belonged to her brothers.
Me with William, Aaron with Mason at Mt St. Helens when the boys were eight months old.  A client of Aaron's brought these penguin hats back from Patagonia and they were one of the cutest things the boys had.
Mas picking flowers with a teacher and a friend.  I was early to pick him up- he said hi to me at the fence and then went back to playing.  Makes me so happy to see him happy!
A very attractive shot of my kids while we waited outside Aaron's work for a quick visit.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment