 |
| W, M- I wanted them to sit still so I couldn't finish reading them their story. The only way was to buckle them into the hiking back packs... |
 |
| M, W |
The boys just had their two year check up and it is now official: they are are awesome.
They are healthy, strong and average to above average in height and weight. There is concern about spoken language of course, but more just an awareness that it could be an issue later. It's not unheard of or even unusual for two year olds not to talk yet but we are paying attention to the matter and are committed to helping the boys learn words. Well, they have a very clear understanding of words so I guess I should say we are going to help them actually SAY the words. We will follow up with the speech therapist in a few months but for now we are going to celebrate how wonderfully perfect they are. :)
After the appointment, we met my mom and sister for dinner. I love that the boys love their family. They know their GaGa, Pap Pap, Grandma, Grandpa, Grammy and Auntie very well and are even a little less shy with new people. They start off with a 'get away from me attitude' but warm up quicker than they used to. Well, not with strangers but there is definite improvement with people they have met and aren't around as much.
 |
| Aaron drinks his OJ from wine glasses and shared with Mason |
 |
| He liked it so much, he stole the glass from William |
 |
| This is Dad having to keep M away so William could have his turn! |
 |
| M, W-- I love that they make up their own minds. William refused to let me take a picture of him all day |
 |
| This is what he'd do every time I brought out the camera |
 |
| (the next day) just hanging out in the basket... |
It's been an unbeatable two years together and a great start to our new one.
Love,
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment