plaid

Friday, May 23, 2014

Picture Overload

Here are a few pictures from my phone that I snapped this week:
Car ride, Mason singing to me while William snoozes
W.  Oh my goodness, I love this face that he always makes
M.  Eating yogurt and trying to share it with me
M reading with his baseball cap and tool belt
W reading to M.  (I swear I change them out of the PJ's)
W.  That's actual dirt on his face :)
M and Dad at the beach
The boys like to open the fridge and sneak blueberries but here William went all out and grabbed the block of cheese
W, M. 
William and his Grandpa
And here are some pictures from our outing tonight:
Mason will stop everything for a hug.  (Not going to lie, he was also searching my pockets for a snack)
W. They are so heavy but I can never refuse a good snuggle
(Airplane)

Is it just me or have they grown A LOT lately?

Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment