| These pictures make me giddy. (Mason hugging William) |
Scheduled nap and bed time weren't as important as they usually are this weekend. We had a great time shopping at yard sales, bike riding, playing at the beach, and playing at the park. Somehow I don't have any pictures of these events though. Aaron always loves to get out and move so I was always too rushed to plan...but we had so much fun.
Yard Sales- no exciting buys this weekend but still fun. I did however walk away with a chili pepper shaped serving plate for $2 and a new commitment not to buy junk just because it's there. Why I needed to buy this platter is beyond me...
Bike Riding- watching the boys kick off the screen in their buggie to feel the cool air while they rode happily behind Dad. They LOVE bike riding.
Beach- watching the boys play: Mason held my hand and led me everywhere, stopping to touch slimy sea weed and cool rocks. When he was ready, he joined the other kids, but only when HE decided he was ready. William crawled right into the middle of a makeshift fort on the beach where older kids were playing House. He just sat down [next to the fireplace] and watched the other kids, especially the pretty little girl in the flower dress. The boys didn't really get too involved but we could tell they liked it. Aaron and I laughed at ourselves because we must have been the most nervous parents there. We sat very close while the other parents sat at least twice as far away.
Park- seeing the boys choose to stop playing so they could eat the dinner we packed for them. It takes a lot of self control for a toddler to sit down in the middle of a playground to eat their sandwich but these guys did it and it was adorable.
Pastries and Pad Thai- need I say more?
| Mason's favorite spot to snack while I cook |
| Dad and WillBill napping |
| What William does when a stranger says hi |
| Mason and Grammy |
It was a good weekend.
| French Fry Special Treat M, W |
| Bath Time Hugs M, W |
| Reading our new favorite bed time story W, M |
| Helping me with chores M, W without pants |
Love,
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment