plaid

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

They prefer outside

M, W 
Okay, we need a yard.
Not that I'm exited for the moving process, but I'm exited to move.  I really like this townhouse but we have outgrown it.  (Funny considering it is twice the size of our last house).  I HOPE we can find a place with a third bedroom, a large area for the boys to have a playroom and a pantry as large as the one I have now, but a yard is a MUST.  We get out every day, either for an errand or just a stroll around outside and the boys love their outside time.  But lately these guys have been giving me a serious run for my money when it comes to coming back inside after we play or go out and I honestly don't know how much longer I can deal with it.  They have gotten too big and too strong for me to carry them both down the stairs to our door and I just think it would be so much easier and safer to have our own yard.  And way more fun.  And way less testing of my patience.

Today our outing was to visit Grammy for a day in the sun!
Mason leading the charge to the lake
William getting the idea to jump in the lake
Going for it....
Aaaaand now they have to wear life vests any time they are outside.
(M)
(W)
Mason feeding Shelby
Momma and Mason selfie
William loving his Mommy
Love,
Jessica



  

No comments:

Post a Comment