.jpg) |
| M, W. Bird watching. |
Aaron's uncle sent me a text awhile back that asked what we were all doing at that moment. I responded with, "Aaron is working. I am trying to clean the kitchen. William is emptying the tupperware drawer and Mason is hitting the walls with the broom." He responded with, "That sounds about right."
I love how the boys play and discover new things. I laughed heartily to myself as I watched them playing in the yard through the kitchen window while I cooked. Every now and then I yelled outside (for instance when they were hitting the bushes with their golf clubs) but mostly I just watched them and felt happy.
 |
| W, M. I had seriously only cut a few strawberries in the time they snuck past me with their indoor toys and went straight to the pool. |
Aaron is working mostly overnights and my favorite part of the day is at about 5:30 pm when I tell the boys they can wake up Dad. Aaron hasn't even been asleep for six hours and is heading into a 16 hour shift, but he always wakes up smiling when the boys burst into the room yelling, "DAD!" and jump on him excitedly. It's the sweetest thing. I also love when the boys say goodbye to him at the garage door (William always gives extra kisses) and then run to the window to watch him drive away. They are so loving and I seriously got tears in my eyes the other day when Mason wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me.
 |
| W, M. Aaron took my car to work on this day so the boys were a little confused seeing his truck outside. They waited there at the window for a painfully long time waiting for him to come back inside. :( |
They have decided to 86 their mid day naps so they have been passing out at night in about 10 seconds. (I hope they go back to liking their naps again soon- I love hanging out with them but I also like having a couple hours in the middle of the day to myself!) I'm such a creepy mom-- I always sneak in and kiss their faces and stare at them while they sleep.
.jpg) |
| W, M. Not napping. |
.jpg) |
| M |
 |
W
The grey pound puppy belonged to my sister and the brown and white one was mine from when we were just kids :) |
Today my sister came over to do some shopping with us. William's pants were unusually high but he kind of liked it:
Mason accidentally borrowed this from his friend Tatum during a play date and I don't think he's going to give it back:
 |
| :) |
Love,
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment