plaid

Friday, August 8, 2014

More camping

 Aaron worked overnight all week and the boys missed him so much.  On Aaron's first day off, we packed up and went to Mount Rainier to camp.  The boys absolutely love camping and sleeping in a tent with us.
M, W.  
Two minutes later.
When we arrived, we pulled over to let the boys stretch a little but we found a great trail and ended up staying out all day.  A couple weeks before this trip, I had declared that I would never use the hiking backpack again because it KILLS my back.  I was eating my words when the boys decided they would just ride on my shoulders instead...
W with Mommy, M with Dad
M and Dad having a heart to heart :)
W, my little rock climber!
A momma bear and her babies
M, W
W
M.  (Bed head)
W
We were filthy but we had a blast together.  The boys were very helpful packing up from the campsite too.  It was adorable- William loved taking an item from Dad and bringing it to me to pack away in the car.  And Mason liked to help fold up the tent and draw in the dirt with the tent stakes.  I'm sure we will be camping again very soon...

Love,
Jessica
W
M
M trying to give the bunny a bath
The boys at the zoo being WAY more interested in the aquarium than taking a picture with Mommy
WillBill
Mason looks like a pre teen here

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!! I had to go to Alaska to see my first bears in the wild, we need to go camping with you guys and explore WA! :) Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete